OASA is currently hiring two Members-at-Large for the 2017-2018 school year. Learn more about OASA and the positions by checking out the application and position description below. Applications for the Member-at-Large position are due by Sunday, April 30th at 5 p.m.
- Participate in all group discussions
- Form relationships with other programs
- Assist with OASA project by carrying out logistical needs
- Attend campus events regarding sexual violence in order to increase OASA's engagement with students
- Aid Directors in their tasks if there is an excess of work